Pre-Design / Programming Phase:
- Formulate a design program based on goals, needs, conditions, vision, analysis and synthesis.
Planning and site selection:
- Evaluate existing site for optimum layout and efficiency.
- Evaluate site selection options for optimum response to program
- Budget formulation
- Project schedule
- Agencies, codes and architectural control
- Standards, LEED
Schematic Design Phase:
- Through preliminary sketches of site layout and/or building layout determine optimum preliminary response to program.
- Budget verification
Design Developement Phase:
- Develop in higher detail the selected scheme.
- Includes building and site systems, construction materials, special requirements, etc
- Finishes and materials selection
- Custom casework design
- Furniture selection / design
- Equipment intergration
Construction Documents Phase:
- Construction documents
Bidding and Negotiation Phase:
- Prepare bid packages
- Select appropriate general bidders
- select appropriate sub-bidders
- Address bid questions
- Compile bid results
- Evaluate bid results
- Assist in successful bidder selection
- Coordinate contracts
- Building permit coordination
- Architectural control review coordination
- ADA/TAS review coordination
Construction Observation Phase:
- Construction observation
- Submittal / shop drawing review
- Pay application review and proccessing
- Documents intent interpretation
- Construction change coordination
- Substantial completion review report
- Close-out coordination
- 1-Year warranty observation
- Furniture, furnishings selection
- LEED-AP consultation
- LEED certification services
- Signage design
- Landscape design concepts / intergration.
Our practice covers a spectrum of design services that includes:
- Site Planning
- Sustainable Planning and Design
- Interior Design
Our portfolio of completed work includes the following project types.
Architecture for Banking:
- Freestanding branch banks with motor bank.
- "End cut" strip shopping center branch banks/ motor bank.
- Office building branch bank interior fir-ups.
- Facility upgrade, downsizing and remodeling.
- in-grocery store bank branches.
- Motor bank additions.
- Teller training room facilities.
- Operations, lending and executive offices.
- Mortgage department offices.
Architecture for commerce:
- Corporate offices and head quarters.
- Strip shopping centers.
- Retail store lease space interiors.
- Dental offices.
- Retail and commercial bank branches.
- Park pavilions.
Architecture for Living:
- Custom single-family homes
- Remodeling and additions